These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
1. When booking a class, full payment is taken in advance by Flow Dance & Yoga. A participation form must be completed on arrival before a person can take part in any activity. Flow Dance & Yoga does not accept any liability for loss caused by failure to complete the participation form.
2. Flow Dance & Yoga require 100% of the total activity cost prior to the activity date and have the right to cancel a person’s place on the activity if full payment is not received.
3. Refunds for cancellations are as follows:
● less than 24 hours notice before class – no refund given.
4. Flow Dance & Yoga assumes no liability in respect of personal injury, loss, damage or third party claims which occur through no fault of their own or their instructors and cannot accept responsibility for any of the reasons cited above that a person may incur whilst participating in any of the activities unless Flow Dance & Yoga can be proven negligent. I accept that I participate at my own risk and I confirm that I have my own insurance to cover any such injury, loss or damage or have chosen not to take out such insurance even though I understand that this is my responsibility. I have declared any medical conditions (e.g. asthma, epilepsy etc.) or any other special needs that may affect mine or others’ safety whilst participating and accept Flow Dance & Yoga do not accept any responsibility for any conditions not disclosed. I will not be permitted to consume alcohol or drugs prior to or during the activity sessions. Staff reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone considered to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
5. Flow Dance & Yoga equipment will be used for the activity, unless previously agreed. If I should damage or lose any Flow Dance & Yoga equipment, I agree to inform a member of staff and understand that I will have to pay the current replacement value for any repairs or replacements.
6. I agree to abide by all decisions and adhere to all instructions that Flow Dance & Yoga staff and instructors make whilst under their supervision. This includes ourdoor-conditions beyond Flow Dance & Yoga’s control (poor weather conditions for Outdoor Yoga) In this case, should an activity be cancelled, a voucher will be issued which is valid for one year from the date of cancellation which can be used as part of another Flow Dance & Yoga product or receive a Refund. Flow Dance & Yoga staff may require any participant to leave the activity session without compensation if that person acts in such a manner as to endanger him/herself or any other user or staff member.
8. The prices shown on this website are valid at the time of publication. Flow Dance & Yoga reserve the right to increase or reduce any of the prices any time after publication. Any changes will be made clear at the time of booking. Flow Dance & Yoga reserve the right to cancel or change activity dates subject to notification of those persons booked on to the activity.
9. Permission is given for participant’s contact details to be entered into the Flow Dance & Yoga’s database and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. This information will not be forwarded to third parties.
10. Complaints concerning the centre or the activities should be referred to Flow Dance & Yoga management at the end of the session and followed up in writing within 7 days of the activity. Flow Dance & Yoga will act accordingly to do everything possible to rectify the situation and issue a written reply. Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at firstname.lastname@example.org